Friday, June 8, 2012

Nutrisystem Week 12 Update: 10.2 Lbs Down


Nutrisystem Total Twelve Week Loss: 10.2 lbs
This weeks loss: .3 lbs

YAY I passed the 10 lb mark! I'm so so so happy!!!!! SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I may not be losing as fast as others but I dont have a ton more to lose. Im not a size 2, but my body type isnt meant for a size 2. I am happy to be losing and Im happy that its coming off pretty easily! I have always been a slow loser but slow & steady wins the race!

I have been doing really good with:

  • sticking to the meal plan
  • workouts 
  • water intake

I need to do better with

  • adult beverages
  • extra activity

Here's a recent pic to update my progress:


Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling   1-888-853-4689  or by visiting Nutrisystem online. 


For More Information:
Visit the Nutrisystem Website
Like Nutrisystem on Facebook
Follow @Nutrisystem on Twitter

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment