Saturday, July 28, 2012

Belleza Beauty Box Review: Available From EdenFantasys

Support Breast Cancer Awareness - Enter to Win $500 Prize

Introducing the must have beauty box: Belleza Box- available at EdenFantasys sex shop! If you are not familiar with EdenFantasys they are an online retailer of  sex toys but they have a huge variety of products, including the Belleza Box and many other bath & beauty products on EdenFantasys! Keep reading for my complete review of the Belleza Box.
This fabulous beauty box is a must have! First I love the box- super cute and I plan to use it to store my make-up and/or as a carry on type box for vacationing. Its super sturdy and definitely reusable. 


The kit contains Terme Tresses Shampoo, Conditioner - which both worked very well in my hair. I have thick curly color treated hair so I need a thick conditioner and a gentle shampoo- these both fit the bill! It also contains a bath pouf- yay! Its cute and pink as you can see. Well made- not one of those cheap dollar bin poufs. Its hanging in my shower right now :) To use with the lovely pink pouf is a lovely creamy body wash. It smells just as lovely as the shampoo & conditioner. Great to layer the awesome scents together. Im real into layering my scents. And speaking of layering- the kit comes with a luxiourious hand creme that is perfect for my dry skin. It also smells amazing and is non-greasy.
Onto the candle- love it! Cute container, generously sized and smells wonderful. It burns great and is made of soy- which I love! Soy candles last longer and melt more evenly which allows for longer use and a nicer even burn. The candle matches the rest of the kit in the cute pink & black theme- making this perfect for any gal in your life. 

This kit would make a fabulous gift- I got it as a gift for myself LOL but will definitely be keeping it in mind for an upcoming bridal shower I am attending. I know the bride to be will appreciate this and I know that this really fits the bridal shower image of cute & fun pampering for the future Mrs. I highly recommend EdenFantasys and the Belleza Box. 


I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment