Tuesday, July 31, 2012

FlopTopz: Re-Fashion and Re-Comfort Your Flip Flops & Sandals!



Introducing a MUST HAVE for all you flip flop & sandal lovers: FlopTopz!  FlopTopz are a super cushiony, slip resistant fabric covered insole designed for your favorite flip flops and sandals. They are available in solid prints, fun designs, and multiple sizes so you are sure to find the FlopTopz that are just right for you! See how FlopTopz make these plain pink sandals- extraordinary! Not to mention comfortable & supportive!

I wear flip flops and sandals year round (truth is I hate shoes!) so I tend to wear out them down pretty quickly. Which is too bad- the soles are broken down, but the rest of them are fine - which is why I LOVE FlopTopz - simply pop in a FlopTopz liner and re-cushion your tried & true flip flops! FlopTopz liners are quicker and cheaper than buying a new pair & honestly more comfortable than 99% of the flip flops I own! Check out the super cute varieties!



I started using FlopTopz in my most worn out sandals & flip flops, then realized the added cushion they provide is a must have in all my sandals and flip flops. My bad knee is thanking me for this! I won't go without them in another pair of sandals & flip flops. Flip Flops & sandals do not typically provide any cushion or comfort which is not good for your feet and knees. Simple quick fix- add a pair of FlopTopz insoles and feel the difference immediately! Here is a pair of sandals that are (embarrassingly) grubby and not cushiony at all. So I added my FlopTopz and am wearing them as I type- comfy (and hides the grub)!



Add pizzazz to a plain jane pair of flip flops with a cute & decorative pair of FlopTopz! Take care of your feet and knees by providing some extra cushion for a reasonable price! No more sacrificing style for comfort! You can have both with your FlopTopz insoles. Keep your slightly worn flip flops out of the landfills and UPCYCLE them with FlopTopz! They are super easy to use and STAY PUT! 




Another flip flop tragedy is the stretched out strap- boo! When flip flops dont fit you properly they are uncomfortable & can cause you to trip. Well simply stick in a pair of FlopTopz & fill that void, while adding comfort & style! Here is the pair of super flats (read NO support, no cushion- NOTHING) that I love NOW that I added some comfy & cute FlopTopz! Match perfectly dont they!






Whether you are looking for increased style or increased comfort- FlopTopz has you covered! For more information or to order, check out the FlopTopz website! And see if there is a store in your are with their store locator.


I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

1 comment: