Friday, July 27, 2012

Nutrisystem Week 19 Update: 12.7 lbs Down



Nutrisystem Total Eighteen Week Loss: 12.7 lbs
This weeks loss: 1.1 lb


Yay over 1 lb lost this week!!!! My eating has been great this week so I knew I'd see a loss. I see some new foods on NS that I can not wait to try! This is my last month on NS and I am excited to see how I fare. Hoping for a 15 lb loss. I am so close to my goal and the weight comes off more slowly as I get closer it seems. Here's a few new Nutrisystem foods I can not wait to try YUM: Chocolate Cheesecake, Fire Roasted Red Pepper, 
Orzo, Shrimp and Lobster Langostino, and Beef & Bean Burrito.


I feel like Ive been really killing my w/o's too but its hard to tell because my workout room is so freakin' hot! Ugh, I am leaving the room soaking wet- sweat you know! I have the house AC (obviously, we live in the desert), a fan going, and I have a mini AC unit. My room is upstairs and because of the mini AC the window is cracked to accommodate the tube thingy which really makes the room stinking hot. It came with a panel to put in the window to block but the panel thing is made for a a horizontal window and I have a vertical window in that room. So, I prob need to figure out a way to block that though cuz its getting unbearable and its only July. Any ideas?

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling   1-888-853-4689  or by visiting Nutrisystem online. 

For More Information:
Visit the Nutrisystem Website
Like Nutrisystem on Facebook
Follow @Nutrisystem on Twitter

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment