Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Botarz T-Shirts & More: A New Breed of Old School

Introducing Botarz: A New Breed of Old School! if you have been looking for the perfectly hilarious T-shirt for yourself or as a gift- look no further Botarz has you covered! From political T-shirts, offensive shirts, and biker T-shirts - Botarz will have you literally LOL! They offer a huge line of unique (read can't find anywhere else) shirts and apparel! Botarz shirts allow you to choose your size and color- so you can easily create the exact shirt you want! Keep reading for a complete review of the hysterical shirt I had the pleasure of reviewing! 


I had the pleasure of reviewing the Botarz DADD T-Shirt. It is actually for my brother as he has three young daughters (I may be biased but they are all gorgeous) so watch out world! Haha the nieces weren't quite as amused as us adults were. Wonder why :) haha! I hope he wears it when he meets their first dates ) We chose white for this shirt but Botarz offers a HUGE variety of color choices (seriously  huge- from maroon  purple, navy, green, pink, orange and SO many more!)
 
I also had my eye on this one, as a bolder statement against daughter dating: Guns Don't Kill People Dads with Pretty Daughters Kill People. Come on dads, admit it you want both these tees!
As you may or may not know, DH & I ride motorcycles, well he drives and I ride on the back, so when I saw that Botarz offers a large line of funny biker shirts- I passed the website onto all our fellow biker friends. Here are a few hilarious biker shirts must-haves:

And a few funny political shirts


For more information, visit the Botarz website!

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.





1 comment: