Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Footzyrolls: The Rollable, Foldable Shoe (AND Super Cute!)

Introducing Footzyrolls - a MUST HAVE for any woman! These are amazingly comfy and fashionable foldable, rollable shoes! Obviously perfect for travel and packing and a must have for those nights on the town - you come in heels and 1/2 way into the night your feet are killing you. We've all been there- the solution? Footzyrolls in your clutch or purse! These super comfy SUPER stylish shoes fold & roll to such a small size- you can take them with you! They are lightweight so they will not weigh you down!

We went out for a friends birthday this weekend and while my girlfriend ended up barefoot by evening- I just pulled my Footzyrolls out of my clutch and swapped them out! Perfectly comfy and perfectly stylish! These are as cute & stylish as heels so I wear mine all the time! Available in a ton of super cute patterns- you won't want to stop at just one pair on Footzyrolls foldable shoes. Here are some of my fav's:


We travel a lot- quick weekend trips to Vegas is our favorite vaca-destination. So of course I have to bring cute outfits and fashionable shoes for our nights on the town. Small & compact Footzyrolls make packing easy- I can bring multiple pairs (one to match every outfit) and not fill 1/2 my suitcase! With Footzyrolls I dont end up barefoot like most of the women on the strip (ouch!) I wear my Footzyrolls out and about and dance & walk the strip till the wee hours of the morning with NO foot pain! Last trip, one of the girls feet hurt so bad the next day- she literally spent the whole day in her hotel room. What a waste of a good vacation! Take care of your feet and ditch the heels with Footzyrolls! I had the pleasure of reviewing the Footzyrolls Boston in green

 I love green and these are so cute I wear them all the time. I wear them to work, nights on the town, or with jeans to go to the store. I LOVE flats- my bad knee cant really a handle heels for any amount of time so these are a lifesaver. Wear the heels for pictures or whatever then change into my Footzyrolls- since they fit in a small purse they are easy to take with you! Footzyrolls also carries children's rollable shoes and boots! How fun! Perfect for every season and every girl - young or young at heart!

For More Information, Visit:
The Footzyrolls website
Footzyrolls on Facebook
Footzyrolls on Twitter
Check out the Footzyrolls Discount Program

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment