Saturday, August 18, 2012

Must Have: Coochy After Shave Protection Powder from Edenfantasys

Keep reading for a complete review of Coochy After Shave Protection Powder available on Edenfantasys

Become a goddess wearing sexy and erotic lingerie from EdenFantasys

Do you get razor burn? I do :( I was happy to see that Edenfantasys carries a product that my friend recommended to me: Body Boudoir's Coochy After Shave Protection Powder. Perfect for summer shorts & bikinis but necessary all year round for me..Razor burn sucks :( makes me not want to even shave my legs- well I live in the desert so really I am wearing capri pants year round so not shaving isnt really an option for me. If you get razor burn on your legs or bikini line- I highly recommend you try Coochy After Shave Protection Powder!!! Not just for your bikini line, though of course specifically  made for that area. I use it on my entire legs because they are so sensitive.  I also use the Coochy brand shave cream and also highly recommend it and of course EdenFantasys carries it! 

Sleek and compact design allow you to take it with you on the go, for a weekend trip or even in your gym bag if you shave at the gym. It is lightly scented and a very nice scent at that! Not over powering at all and it does not irritate. It goes on very smooth. Its a powder (as the name suggests) and comes with a plush applicator, as pictured below:

When you blot it on your skin it blends in perfectly so there is no white powder left behind on your skin or your clothes. I used it before we went tubing last weekend (in a bikini swim suit,. so plenty of skin showing) and there were no traces that I had even used it! I also think this would work very well on men that get razor bumps from shaving. I give this 2 big thumbs up and will definitely be purchasing it again. Very soothing and even using it on my entire legs and bikini line - it did not take a lot! The container will definitely last me a long time. 


I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.







No comments:

Post a Comment