Friday, August 3, 2012

Nutrisystem Week 20 Update: 12.9 lbs Down



Nutrisystem Total Twenty Week Loss: 12.9 lbs
This weeks loss: .2 lb

Not a huge loss but a loss is a loss! I'm always happy with a loss! 

I am still fighting this stinking trap injury :( I am proud of myself for continuing on with my lower body & my cardio workouts but am irritated that my upper body muscle is going to be completely deteriorated by the time I can even get back to my upper body workouts. Ugh so frustrating- its been well over 3 weeks now. Sucks. Sucks even more cuz even holding my dumbbells for lower body work hurts my trap, placing them on my shoulders - hurts my trap, wearing a weighted vest- hurts my trap. I am being creative and using no more than 15# dumbbells and am alternating the position of the weights as not to further irritate. Boo and so on.

With all that said, food really does weigh in on the weight loss equation more than exercise so as long as I continue following my NS plan, I can keep losing. So there you have it....Anyway - here is a recent pic of me this past weekend
DH, Me, Friend of DH w/ the same name as DH :)
Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling   1-888-853-4689  or by visiting Nutrisystem online. 

For More Information:
Visit the Nutrisystem Website
Like Nutrisystem on Facebook
Follow @Nutrisystem on Twitter

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, it is definitely about the food, no doubt about it. And hey - a loss is a loss! Great job - you look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete