Thursday, August 2, 2012

Kimber Cakeware: Fun & Creative Baking, Great for Kids to Pro's!


Introducing one of the coolest baking products company I have come across in a long time! Kimber Cakeware offers fun products that allow you to easily create multi-colored and/or multi-flavored cakes & cupcakes! So easy to use- my 5 year old niece and I whipped up a batch in no time! Keep reading to learn all about their fantastic products! Bring fun to the kitchen with Kimber Cakeware! Batter Babies & Batter Daddy are re-usable, and super affordable!!! Create gorgeously delicious cakes & cupcakes like these at home, with ease:


As you probably know I make cakes & cupcakes for fun. I LOVE creating fun & unique cake recipes - and when I saw the Kimber Cakeware products I knew I must try them. I am happy to report that I love them (almost as much as my niece does!). I love that I can easily make strawberry banana cupcakes (for example) by simply using two batters. No need to create a combo  recipe- just do 1/2 & 1/2! More fun and cuter finished product thats for sure! Check out a Batter Babies creation: Gorgeous, isn't it? These were made for a bridal shower to coordinate with the decor! I will definitely be using these for baby showers, weddings, graduation parties, sports & school events, or any party with a color theme!



I had the pleasure of reviewing the Kimber Cakeware Batter Babies- which are used for cupcakes.   First they are SUPER easy to use- they fit perfectly in the cupcake tins and they are RE-USABLE! YAY! You can wash & re-use with ease, they are sturdy plastic. You remove them before you bake so you can easily use them for large orders! You simply place the Batter Babies in the muffin tin, pour in your two flavors of batter or two colors of batter, remove the Batter Babies and bake as normal. 

And on my wish list is the Batter Daddy - to use in cake pans. The most impressive part is that it is adjustable and fits in cake pans from 8" all the way up to 14" - that is amazing! No need to buy one for every pan size (I have SO many pan sizes at home!) simply adjust, fit in your pan, pour batters, remove, and bake as normal! SIMPLE to use and GORGEOUS impressive finished result! Impress all your friends & family with Kimber Cakeware products! 


Be sure to check out the Kimber Cakeware recipes section, and all their awesome videos!

For More Information, Visit:
The Kimber Cakeware website
Kimber Cakeware on Facebook
Kimber Cakeware on Twitter


I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment