Friday, August 31, 2012

Soapberry's Soap Nuts ~ Natural & Economical Laundry Solution


I am SOOOO SOOO SOOO excited to tell you all about Soapberry's Soap Nuts, for so many reason! Soapberry's Soap Nuts come from the Soapberry Tree (Sapindus Mukorssi) & are of the highest quality. These little guys are packed with saponin..that's the ONE ingredient you need for fresh, lofty & super clean laundry. Soapberry's Soap Nuts are prefect for those who are looking for an economical way to wash their clothes. Soapberry's Soap Nuts are also perfect for those of us concerned about the environment, they come from the earth & are available to us in abundance. 


Why do I love Soapberry's Soap Nuts? And why do I know you will too?

  1. I have super sensitive skin and all those chemical laundry detergents irritate my skin - like leave me itching, blotchy & red. NOT  Soapberry's Soap Nuts - natural and gentle enough for babies (& me).
  2. Soapberry's Soap Nuts are natural! They come from a tree! They contain one ingredient: Saponin. Chemical free, natural
  3. Soapberry's come from the earth and are in abundance. Natural laundry detergent at it's best!
  4. Soapberry's Soap Nuts are economical! Replaces laundry soap, fabric softener & dryer sheets! Saving you money!
  5. Soapberry's Soap Nuts are small and easy to store, they dont take up hardly any room in your laundry area
  6. They WORK! My clothes -even my exercise clothes came out clean, and smelling great!
  7. EASY to use! Just place them in the small bag provided, toss them in your wash, and re-use until dissolved. THAT easy!

I am a convert- I will NEVER buy regular, chemical laden laundry soap every again! I am doing everything I possibly can to eliminate my carbon foot print and Soapberry's Soap Nuts are an easy, affordable, choice that just makes sense! EVEN their packaging is SMALL and get this- biodegradable!!! YES they plastic they pack with is a smart green choice! Instead of tossing out a big old plastic jug (that takes up room in your pantry and a landfill!) Soapberry's Soap Nuts come in a small re-usable, totally biodegradable container made from corn!

They dissolve easily in water and gives a fresh, foaming, clean wash from nature.Soapberry's Soap Nuts are the fruit (not edible) of the Sapindus Mukorssi tree! Cool! You can also use them as an all purpose clearner through out your home! Here are some of my favorite benefits: 

Hypoallergenic
Economical
100% natural & organic
Non-toxic & chemical free
Non-polluting (cleans gray water)
Sustainable 
Antimicrobial
Insecticidal
Antifungal
Removes odors
Fragrance free
Brightens colors
Wonderful for high-efficiency (HE) washing machines
Replaces detergent, fabric softener & dryer sheets 
Leaves clothes clean, soft & lofty


Head on over & check them out!!! You will never go back to your chemical soap again!!! Perfect for the whole family- baby on up!

For More Information, Visit:

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment