Friday, August 31, 2012

FINAL Nutrisystem Weigh In: 16.2 Lbs Down



Nutrisystem Total Loss: 16.2 lbs
This weeks loss: .7 lbs


FINAL weigh in!!! SO excited and SO happy with my Nutrisystem results!! And I have a very fitting final weigh in photo. BIKINI!! Yes I did!!! I  sported my new Hapari bikini with NO SWIM SKIRT over :) I had it in my bag and was planning on wearing it and just decided not to. Confidence boosted- thank you Nutriststem. I actually think I can see a bit of definition in my upper abs there!!!!!!!!!! Words can not explain how happy I am. I never would have thought I would be at a public pool party in a bikini!!!!!!!!!!!!



Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling   1-888-853-4689  or by visiting Nutrisystem online. 

For More Information:
Visit the Nutrisystem Website
Like Nutrisystem on Facebook
Follow @Nutrisystem on Twitter

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment