Thursday, August 30, 2012

Acne Skin Care MUST HAVE: Beyond Clear With Clarifoam Technology!

I am SO excited to tell you all about Beyond Clear with Clarifoam Technology! It does the complete opposite of what you've come to expect from acne products. It clears breakouts twice as fast as the leading acne regimen – without the irritation – while effectively preventing future acne for continuously clear skin. IT REALLY WORKS and NO DRYING!!!

I have been searching for a solution to the adult acne that I have been dealing with for the past few years. I have tried everything and nothing seemed to be working. Well I am VERY excited to have had the opportunity to review the Beyond Clear system! It is a comprehensive skin care system that is truly working for me! My breakouts are clearing up- and FAST!!! The duration and severity have dramatically reduced. Typically every month around the same time I suffer from breakouts :( well I am seeing very very few pimples with the Beyond Clear system and even better- when one arises, its gone in no time!!!! Three easy steps to the skin you deserve!


I live in the desert so sun exposure is inevitable, well as you know if you have used other acne products, sun exposure plus acne products usually equal a dry flaky mess. NOT with Beyond Clear!!! I have spent HOURS in the sunlight am not experiencing any dryness or peeling- which is a huge relief! Even with once daily use, other acne products were causing me flaky, peeling skin and STILL breakouts! No irritation from Beyond Clear REALLY does eliminate future breakouts! What is the secret? Beyond Clear's™ secret weapon is our patent-pending Clarifoam Technology™ Foam Delivery System which:


  • Enables the first successful combination of BPO, Retinol, Salicylic Acid and Niacinamide at high levels that is easy to tolerate for all skin types
  • Eliminates the irritation of benzoyl peroxide by encapsulating it in an emollient foam
  • Repairs and strengthens the skin's natural moisture barrier sensitive skin types.

AND it gets better! Beyond Clear is now including three free gifts AND FREE SHIPPING!!!! Order now and you can get a free T-shirt AND their 5-DAY QUICK START TREATMENT
AND their SPOT CLEARING ACCELERATOR! everything you need and more to get your skin looking and feeling its best!! Give it a try, I am SO glad I did!!! No more dealing with acne, breakouts, greasy skin, and dryness & irritation! THANK YOU Beyond Clear!

For More Information, Visit:
The Beyond Clear Website
Beyond Clear on Twitter
Beyond Clear on Facebook
Beyond Clear on YouTube

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment