Thursday, August 16, 2012

Swanson Health Products ~ For All Your Vitamin & Supplement Needs!


If you are not familiar with Swanson Health you need to be!!! They are THE source for all your vitamins & supplement needs (and more)! I am SO happy to have discovered them and know why they are America's #1 Rated Catalog/Internet Brand Based on Customer Satisfaction! They offer a huge selection of vitamins, hair care products, pet care products, homeopathic remedies, fitness supplements (BCCA's), and SO much more!!! Great prices, huge variety, excellent customer service, and reliable & fast shipping make Swanson Health my vitamin & supplement provider! Be sure to sign up for their E-newsletter to receive savings via email!


I have been hearing SO much about the health benefits of beet juice lately that I decided I had to try it for myself. I have purchased vitamins from Swanson Health Products before so I checked them first and YAY they carry a few versions! I had the pleasure of reviewing their Pines International Beet Juice Powder Organic. This one caught my eye because it is powder, and of course organic (yay!). I can add it to my protein shakes in the morning, or to my BCCA powder that I mix with water & drink in the morning while exercising. You can easily mix this in your fruit or green smoothies, juice, water, or any other beverage. Powder form is cheaper than the liquid and easier to ship & store so this was perfect for me. And you can not beat the price that Swanson Health offers!!! I really love adding it to my fruit smoothies- great taste and can't beat the ease & health benefits. I use 1 scoop vanilla or berry protein powder, any fresh or frozen fruit, 1 serving beet powder, ice, & water blended- YUM! They also carry liquid beet juice for only $5.21!


So the health benefits of beet juice that I have been reading about: 
  •  Better Stamina: yay- preworkout energy drink made from NATURE! Get away from those chemical laden, sugar filled energy drinks & naturally increase your stamina & get your sweat on with beet juice!
  • Lowered Blood Pressure: Do I really have to say more? Beet juice is fiber filled & natural and healthy and can promote lowered blood pressure!
  • Fiber filled: Pines contains 25 g of fiber per serving! 
  • Fights Inflammation: Beet juice may benefit obese people by curbing inflammation (a risk factor for cardiovascular disease, type 2 diabetes, and cancer), according to a study published in 2009. The study also showed that beet juice may fight free radicals (chemical by-products known to damage DNA). 
Swanson Health Products carries a complete line of vitamins & supplements! Here are some of my favorite product categories:


For More Information, Visit:
Swanson Health on the web
Swanson Health on Facebook
Swanson Health on Twitter
Swanson Health on Pinterest

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment