Saturday, August 4, 2012

Veggie Patch- Truly Inspired Vegetable Creations!


People are always looking for easy ways to consume more veggies as part of a healthy diet. That’s where Veggie Patch comes in. They’ve developed inspired vegetable creations that taste great, are easy to make and are good for you. And with so many delicious varities- you and your entire family will find something you love! Why not make a meatless Monday? With Veggie Patch- youre whole family will be excited about enjoying their wonderful vegetable products! Make good for you food fun & delicious!
With amazingly delicious varieites such as Chik’n Cutlets, Meatless Meatballs, Falafel, and more- you are sure to find a few varities to your liking. More reasons to love the Veggie Patch Meatless products:  NO ARTIFICIAL PRESERVATIVES, GOOD SOURCE OF PROTEIN, 0G TRANS FAT, and are AVAILABLE IN THE PRODUCE AND FROZEN AISLE!  I found them at my local Safeway store and I was pleasantly surprised that they are affordabley priced! I love that the company has made such yummy kid-friendly meat free products that are high in protein to keep your little ones fueled for their days. Healthy, “fast” food is rare, something the little ones like- even more rare; which is why the Belles are very happy to have had the opportunity to review some of the fantastic family approved Meatless Veggie Patch products!
Lindsey had the pleasure of reviewing the Falafel and the Meatless Meatballs. I absolutely loved both. I am a huge fan of falafel but often they are full of fat and deep fried, well not the Veggie Patch Falafel- crisp on the outside, soft on the inside, filling & satisfying with a  fantastic flavor. I was very impressed and will certainly be buying them again. I also LOVED the Meatless Meatballs- I will admit I was a little unsure of what to expect in this category but I am pleased to tell you that not only did I enjoy them, but DH did as well! That really says a lot as DH is not into health food but he is in to MEAT. Truth be told- I didnt tell him they were meatless (hehe) until after he ate them and he didnt even know! Bam- take that DH :)We enjoyed them as is as a quick and easy snack but these would be really good on a sandwich- a Meatless Meatball hero or on spaghetti. YUM!
Maria was lucky enough to try the Chik’n Nuggets and Meatless Buffalo Wings. I wanted to have my daughter test out the Chik’n Nuggets since she is such a fan of the chicken variety – well resutls are in and she loved them! She was a happy camper and enjoyed them for her lunch. I got the Meatless Buffalo Wings for my husband and I to try as we are big fans of spicy. DH was  actually excited to try them- and we both really enjoyed them! Just the right amount of spice and so much better for you than typical greasy deep fried chicken wings. I was happy to see that they are carried at my local market and cant wait to try the other varities of Veggie Patch meatless products. Next on my list are the Veggie Dogs. I can’t wait to throw a couple of these on the grill! I am really excited that Veggie Patch makes such delicious kid-friendly vegetable products! Their website also has some fun kid activities!
For More Information, Visit:
The Veggie Patch Website
Veggie Patch on Facebook
Veggie Patch on Twitter

We received samples of these products to review. We were in no other way compensated for our honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are oury own. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment