Tuesday, September 18, 2012

it Cosmetics Presents: "Brows with a Cause” for Breast Cancer Awareness

it Cosmetics presents: "Brows with a Cause” for Breast Cancer Awareness!  This year alone it Cosmetics has generously donated over 125,000 Brow Pencils to the Look Good, Feel Better program!  the Look Good, Feel Good program is a charitable program that helps women battling breast cancer. What a fantastic opportunity to help by simply purchasing a it Cosmetics Brow Power:  pencil from it Cosmetics! For every single Brow Power™ pencil sold, they are donating one to Look Good, Feel Better to help women face the effects of cancer with confidence! What an awesome cause! 


IT Cosmetics
 Innovative Technology Cosmetics by Jackie Kern is 
created with the help of leading plastic surgeons to infuse medical grade makeup with healing skin loving ingredients with cutting edge technology.  The Result- fabulous, flawless makeup & beauty solutions for everyone's skin needs! Regularly featured on QVC IT Cosmetics has quickly become MY makeup brand. With such fabulous products that are GOOD for me, I made the switch fast. IT Cosmetics has a huge variety of fabulous cosmetics, brushes, and beauty solutions! Introducing the pencil that will change the way you perfect your eyebrows: it Cosmetics Brow Power:




I have sparse eyebrows and must use a brow pencil so I was beyond thrilled with the opportunity to try IT Cosmetics Brow Power- not only is this pencil a universal transforming shade that adjusts to all hair colors- from blonde, sliver, brown, or black, it also has a fantastic spooley brush on the opposite end to really finish and polish your brow look. Simply press softly for lighter hair shades or firmer for darker hair colors. This anti-aging pencil has an oval shaped tip to create the most natural looking, brow- perfect for thin or thick brows. The exclusive GrowLuxe techonology ingredients target brow hair loss and restore your brow hair follicles and promote healthy brow growth (my sparse brows LOVE THIS). The long-wear formula is waterporrf and smudge resistant! Perfect for hot & sweaty days when you need your brows to last! I love that it blends perfectly with any hair shade- I dye my hair often and different colors so I would hate to have to purchase a different pencil every few months. Not to mention that my hair fades between dyes so with the  it Cosmetics Brow Power I know I can perfectly match my shade to my hair no matter the color!


For more information about IT Cosmetics:
Visit the IT Cosmetics website
Follow IT Cosmetics on Twitter
Like IT Cosmetics on Facebook
Visit the IT Cosmetics YouTube Channel
Check out the IT Cosmetics store locator to find a distributor near you

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment