Wednesday, September 19, 2012

NEW & Improved Zaggora Hot Pants 2.0!




I recently had the pleasure of reviewing the fabulous Zaggora Hot Pants. Well as you can imagine, I was thrilled to see that Zaggora Hot Pants are now available in the new 2.0 revision! I love the originals and I am head over heels for the new 2.0 version! They are now thinner, lighter, more comfortable, and avaialbe in multiple length options! Zaggora Hot Pants allow you to increase your energy expenditure while exercising- resulting in more calories burned for doing the same exercises!!!


I dont know why anyone WOULDNT wear Zaggora Hot Pants, youre exercising already-why not burn more calories? And they are super stylish, even more comfy now and are lightweight & cool- which is perfect for the hot climate I live in! They come available in a ton of fashionable colors and now available in three awesome lengths: Shorts, Long, & Capri! Something for everyone in every season! I received the capri length & LOVE them! Capri is my preferred length and I wear them year round so these were perfect for me!


Like I said, I love & wear the originals all the time but I am absolutely thrilled with the new features offered in the Zaggora Hot Pants 2.0! They are lighter and softer - lighter is super important to me because my exercise room gets SO hot! I live in the desert so every little bit helps! The fabric is now stronger and more flexible making it very comfy to exercise in! The seems are now flat lock, curved, & reinforced and they are complete with a new & improved shape!



For More Information, Visit:
The Zaggora Website
Zaggora on Facebook
Zaggora on Twitter
Denise Richards & Zaggora on YouTube

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising

No comments:

Post a Comment