Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Kymora's Rhythm Rocker: MUST HAVE For Your Abs!



I am not a fan of core work on the floor. I work my core every day and am simply bored of doing the same old floor routine every day. I use core work as my warmup (read wake up time) and I just cant bring myself to lie on the floor and do boring crunches over & over; truth be told I might just fall back asleep if I dare to lay on the floor lol. So when the opportunity arose to review the Kymaro Rhythm Rocker- I was ecstatic! I knew this was just what I was looking for!



Imagine getting sexy abs without ever doing crunches on the floor again, just by changing the seat you sit on! I love the variety that the Rhythm Rocker has added to my core routine! Like I said, I do core work every day, so I need variety and so does my waistline- afterall variety keeps the body & muscles guessing. The Rhythm Rocker has added fun and function to my ab workouts! 



The Kymaro Rhythm Rocker has easy to grip handles that allow you to create your own level of resistance by leveraging your body weight against the tilting action of the seat. The seat rotates & tilts a full 360 degrees - allowing you to hit your core from every angle! The Rhythm Rocker is lightweight, easy to put together (I did it myself, thank you very much!) and completely stable and safe to use. 

The basic package comes with the Rhythm Rocker, a complete meal plan, exercise guide, a 30 min dvd and a convenient carrying bag so you can take the Rhythm Rocker with you on the go. The upgrade package comes with additional dvds and A FREE Slide-N-Tone!!!



I was originally thinking I would leave it in the living room so I could do some core work while watching TV or while using the computer, but I love it so much- I brought it up to my workout room to replace my current core workouts. It is pretty compact and I have it against the wall next to my step bench. 

I enjoy using the dvd that came with it (led by Jennifer Galardi!) and I have my eye on the upgrade dvds as they sound super fun & effective too. Replace boring workouts with today’s Rockin’ Latin,Crunchin’ Hip Hop, and Rollin’ Belly Dance moves in the Rhythm Rocker dvds. The thing I really love about the Rhythm Rocker is that you can use it with your other ab workout dvds! All the moves you can do on the floor- you can easily do on the Rhythm Rocker!!! I have used it with a bunch of my standing and my floor core routines and all the exercises can easily be done on the Rhythm Rocker!!!

Unleash the Dancer in you and actually have FUN while working out! Just SIT’N WORKOUT! For more information, visit:

Rhythm Rocker on the Web
Kymaro on the web
Kymaro on Twitter
Kymaro on Facebook

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment