Monday, September 3, 2012

Must Have Snack: Yoplait Greek 100 Calorie Yogurt!

We all know & love Yoplait Yogurt! It is THE name I think of when it comes to yogurt. Well good news: Yoplait now offers Greek Yogurt that contains only 100 calories per cup!!! Super high in protein, super delicious, and super filling! Yoplait Greek 100 Yogurt is my GO-TO snack!!! Mid morning, mid afternoon, whenever you need a quick pick me up! Also perfect for breakfast, in a fruit parfait for lunch, or as a sinless dessert!





Yoplait is now offering a delicious and SUPER good for you 100 Calorie Greek Yogurt available in a variety of yummy flavors -there is something for everyone! Once you try Yoplait Greek 100- you will never go back to regular yogurt again! With only 100 calories, so creamy, so thick, and super filling - it is no wonder that Greek yogurt is a power food and all the rave right now! You will have a hard time believing it is FAT FREE and only 100 calories per 5.3 oz cup!!!  Greek yogurt 0 is nonfat, low calorie, and super high in protein- making it the perfect filling snack. I also loving using Greek yogurt in my smoothies. DH is not a fan of protein powders but LOVES yogurt smoothies, using Greek Yoplait he can get in his protein fill without having to use a protein powder, toss in some fruit and milk and you have a super satisfying meal or post workout snack!


Yummy flavors include: 
Black CherryKey LimeMixed BerryPeachStrawberryVanilla
Find a retailer near you and try them all. I have a hard time deciding but I think Black Cherry is my favorite! All are so yummy, rich, thick, and creamy though! You can even use the plain version in place of sour cream in baking, on your baked potatoes, and in place of mayo! Even DH didnt notice I swapped out his high fat sour cream on his baked potato last night. SHHHH the secret is ours ;)




For More Information:
Visit the Yoplait website
Like Yoplait on Facebook 
Like @YoplaitYogurt on Twitter

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment