Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Green Living Made Easy with Garnier Fructis: Pure Clean Gel


As you know, I am trying my best to green up my household! First on my list is beauty products. I am a HUGE fan of Garnier Fructis and an even bigger fan of their Pure Clean line! The line is 98% naturally-derived and it really works!!! I am a loyal user of their Pure Clean Smoothing Cream, so I jumped at the opportunity to try their Pure Clean Gel! I am happy to announce I am a convert! It works just as well as my other (full of chemicals) brand and is priced better! 

Do you want 24-hour clean hold for you hair? Do you want zero flaking and zero residue? Do you want all this in a product that is comprised of 98% naturally-derived ingredients? I am pleased to announce that you can have all this in the Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Gel! I have thick natrually curly hair so not just any gel will hold my curls and eliminate frizz. I am happy to report that Pure Clean Gel does hold my curls leaving them bouncy and frizz free all day!



With 98% naturally-derived formulas, you get more performance - up to 24 hours - and less stuff your hair can live without. That means no silicones, no dyes and no parabens. Just pure, clean hold. Heres a picture of me, I used the gel this morning and check out my curls! Frizz free and well defined without being crunchy or flaky! Impressive, particularly for a green product!

Hold Level: Extra Strong - will keep your hair under control all day! Even in humid weather this gel held up! I am a convert! Garnier makes going green easy, with products that really work, are priced reasonable, are conveniently available at your local grocery store, drug store, or big box store! I cant wait to try their Pure Clean Finishing Paste wax! One more way to cut the chemicals from my beauty routine!

Super easy to use: Just rub a quarter-size amount of gel between palms. Apply to damp/dry hair and style as usual. Be sure to look for the Garnier Fructis Pure Clean line next time you are at 
 your grocery store, drug store, or big box store! 

For More Information, Visit:
Garnier Fructis on the web
Garnier Fructis on Facebook 
Garnier Fructis on Twitter
Garnier Fructis on YouTube

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment