Thursday, October 4, 2012

Rockin' Green Laundry Detergent Keepin Your Laundry Green!

Today's Green post is courtesy of Rockin' Green Laundry Detergent!!! SOOOO excited to share this company with you because their soap ROCKS! I have sensitive skin and regular (chemical laden) laundry detergents irritate my skin to no end. I literally can not wear clothing (or use a towel or sleep on a sheet) that is washed with chemical soap. So while of course I am on a mission to eliminate earth-UNfriendly products from my home- Rockin' Green does double duty. Not only does it clean my clothing without the use of chemicals- it doesnt irritate my skin and is certified vegan! Keep reading to learn all about their rockin scents.


Okay so Ive gone over the chemical free non-irritating formula in Rockin' Green - perfect for those of you with babies too! Onto the cleaning power - it works, gets out grime, dirt, and sweat- from those kickbutt workouts! It works great in our front load washer, I know we have had some issues in the past with some detergents in the HE washing machine so I am happy to report that Rockin' Green works like a charm. I will definitely be using this again and I recommend anyone who is looking to cut down on their carbon footprint give this green laundry detergent a try.

Now onto one of the best Rockin' Green features- the scents available! Rockin' Green offers unique, fun, and yummy scented detergents that will keep you coming back for more. I had a hard time choosing which scent I wanted to review with tantalizing fragrances such as:


  • Smashing Watermelonsthis juicy watermelon blend is like a kick to your senses..Best Seller!
  • Earth, Wind & Orchids- this scent is flowered with inviting hints of tartness, floral, woods, honeysuckles and sugar. *NEW*
  • Rage against the Raspberry- this raspberry and honey blend will have you running around the laundry room looking for the mosh pit! Best Seller!
  • Mötley Cleän - there's clean and then there's Mötley Cleän. This fresh blend has hints of ocean, fresh linen, and sunshine.
  • Lavender Mint Revival- this medley of lavender and mint is like nothing you have heard or smelled before!
  • Bare Naked Babiesbecause we love the smell of babies, we offer an unscented variety too!

So as you can see- something for everyone and every fragrance preference- whether you like fruity & fun or fresh & clean scents- Rockin' Green has something for you and your household. They even offer a map showing which formulas (hard or soft) are right for the water in your geographical area. You can not beat that!

After much debate, I chose Rage Against the Raspberry, because, well raspberries smell amazing! And so does this detergent. Its not overpowering or in your face- it leaves a subtle fresh clean fragrance on your clothing and leaves your laundry clean and refreshing! 

You can feel good about using Rockin' Green Laundry Detergent because these detergents are safe for you and the enviroment. Rockin’ Green is: Dye free, Comes in several yummy scents (& an unscented version for sensitive skin), No fillers, No enzymes or optical brighteners, 100% Phosphate free, Vegan, Great for sensitive skin and much much more!

For More Information, Visit:
Rockin' Green on the web
Rockin' Green on Facebook
Rockin' Green on Twitter
Rockin' Green on YouTube

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment