Saturday, October 13, 2012

Smartfood Selects & BzzAgent!

I am lucky enough to be a BzzAgent (if you have not joined do it now! SO COOL) and even luckier - I had the opportunity to try the new Smartfood Selects  from BzzAgent for my review. 


Have you tried the Smartfood Selects? I really like the cinnamon & brown sugar variety. The nutritionals were good and they tasted great. Crispy & sweet and a generous serving for the fat & calorie content. I will definitely buy these again. Great fix for that sweet tooth without derailing the diet!

For More Information, Visit:
The Bzzagent website
Smartfood Selects on Facebook
The Smartfood Selects website

I received a sample of this product from Bzzagent to review.  I am a bzzagent and participate in their program. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  

No comments:

Post a Comment