Friday, November 23, 2012

Holiday Hot List with Ulysses Press: Give Up: 150 Demotivational Posters



The Belles can't think of a better gift than a book from Ulysses Press this holiday season! I know I would love to receive one (or more) of the many books from Ulysses Press. They have a huge variety of books of so many topics (including fitness books) and a ton of cookbooks! We had the pleasure of reviewing a few of these gems; keep reading for my detailed review and stay tuned for Maria's review coming soon on the blog!

Give Up: 150 Demotivational Posters
Paul Koehorst and Ivor Jones, 2010 

This book is a hilarious spin on those motivational posters you see hanging in offices- yes they are hanging in my office too. Do they actually motivate you to do better? Of course not! So this fun book offers 150 DEmotivational posters to have you laughing and snickering.

This book offers lots of variety so there really is something for everyone. Great for a fun night in with your sweetheart or to browse through anytime you need a laugh. Since this is part of our holiday hot list- it will be waiting under the tree for DH and I know he will love it. He is a big fan of these in general, so whats better than a book full of hilarity!

By offering demotivational messages accompanied by ridiculous images, the author turns the motivational message upside down with very funny results. This book contains 160 pages of fun and laughter! I received this book to review.

For more information:
The Ulysses Press website
Ulysses Press on Facebook
Ulysses Press on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment