Monday, February 11, 2013

Dream Body Workout Series: Fusion Mix Review!


Fusion Fitness Presents: Dream Body Workout Series. It features FIVE  5 separate workout dvds all in one convenient dvd case. All are super unique and super effective, great fun and a great challenge! Keep reading for a review of disc 1: Fusion Mix led by Darby.

Dream Body Workout Series: Fusion Mix
Darby Brender, 2013


Darby leads this 59 min ballet- toning- cardio fusion w/o in a small studio. w/ 2 backgounders, each performing a different intensity level. You will need light dumbbells and a stability ball (one exerciser shows no ball options). They work out barefoot though I wore shoes.
Exercises include: curtsy hops w/ ball oblique pulls, pushups w/ one leg on ball, plank toe taps off the ball, one leg on the ball weighted lunges & hop ups, standing ab series using the ball, squat hop & kick w/ ball extended overhead, pushups & tri pushup variations,  lying on stomach w/ ball between legs –glute lifts, standing leg circles, 1 leg on ball bridges, supine inner thigh circles w/ ball between legs, weighted floor core work using the ball, weighted runners lunge & hop up, frog pliet pulses, lo pliet leg swing throughs, side plank inner thigh raises, floor core & inner thigh work, kneeling upper body work, mt. climbers, plank knee pulls, and concludes with a stretch
This is a real muscle burner- my inner thighs, buns, & core were on fire by the end- for that reason I rate this advanced (I used 8# weights). The pace is fast and there is very little down time but I didn’t feel rushed- worked yes, but not rushed! Lots of unique exercise combos and Darcy provides tons of great form pointers. Great energy and a real high energy workout! I received this dvd to review.
For More Information, Visit:
Fusion Fitness on the Web
Fusion Fitness on Facebook
Fusion Fitness on Twitter
The Fusion Fitness Blog



I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment