Friday, February 8, 2013

REVIEW: ZEN•GA™ Power & Strength

Merrithew.com the makers of  STOTT PILATES® present ZEN•GA™ Power & Strength.

ZEN•GA™ Power & Strength
PJ O'Clair, 2013



PJ leads this 53 minute flowing pilates routine in a pilates-type studio. She works out with 2 backgrounders. You will need a yoga block & strap for this workout.

After a flowing warmup, exercises include: squats & pliets adding knee ups & balance challenges, standing leg raise series, pushup/ plank/ reverse plank series, curtsy squats, side lying tri pushups adding a leg raise, bridge series, bicycle variations, low back scorpions, crab swing throughs and ends w/ a cooldown & stretch.

This w/o is a low intermediate workout that has plenty of variety to keep you interested. A lot of different exercises with fewer reps of each keep your body guessing and keep your mind engaged. PJ does a great job of providing form pointers. I received this dvd to review.



For More Information, Visit Merrithew on the web

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details

No comments:

Post a Comment