Friday, March 22, 2013

NEW from ACE: HiiT Series with Fitness Favorite Chris Freytag!


NEW from ACE featuring Chris Freytag is the  ACE HiiT Series. I LOVE Hiit and LOVE Chris Freytag so I knew this system would be a winner- and it is! I can see myself getting a TON of use out of these dvds. Stay tuned for detailed reviews of all the workouts! Disc one contains classic HiiT styling (20 seconds on and 10 seconds off) that really allow you to give each exercise your all. The onscreen countdown timer lets you know how much longer each exercise has! I LOVE the intensity level in these – challenging and effective, left me sweating and well worked but no dread! I found most to be high intermediates that are easy to modify up or down to suit your needs. Chris does an excellent job of providing modification options. This system includes 7 workouts on two dvds in one convenient dvd case. 



Disc One includes four 30 minute HiiT routines:
Upper Body HiiT
Lower Body HiiT
Core HiiT
Total Body HiiT
Disc Two includes two 10 minute workouts and a 20 minute yoga routine:
10 Minute Core
10 Minute Booty
20 Minute Vinyassa Flow
Chris is AMAZING in this set- excellent cuing, encouragement, and provides fun, effective, unique exercises (and looks amazing!). Each workout accomplishes a lot in a short amount of time. Stay tuned for detailed reviews on the blog!


For more information visit:
 Chris Freytag online
 follow Chris Freytag on Twitter
 Chris Freytag on Linked In
 and like Chris Freytag on Facebook

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment