Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Newman's Own Organics LOVE!


I am so excited to introduce to you Newman's Own Organics! Newmans Own Organics started with pretzels and grew to include other snack foods has now expanded to many other organic items: coffee, tea, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, organic dried fruit, and pet food. They recently launched DELICIOUS Newman-O's in vanilla
I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to review some of their delicious, and organic products and I can not say enough good things about them! Of course I love eating organic and with Newman's Own Organics- there is PLENTY of delicious variety to choose from. They offer something for every taste in your household- licorice, cookies, mints, chocolates, and many more! Keep reading for a detailed review of all the products I had the pleasure of reviewing:

Newman's Own Organics Apricots:You have NEVER had dried apricots like this before- because they have no preservatives, or added chemical enhancers- they are darker in color than the other brands of dried apricots, but rest assured that is normal and natural (AND DELICIOUS). I tried one of the Newman's Own Organics and it was SO MUCH better than any other apricot I have ever tried. They are soft, and have a great texture. Unlike the chewy hard ones you find at your local grocer. They also offer other varieties of dried fruits that I will be keeping my eye out for! Yum yum. Their apples and their cranberries both look and sound amazing. 
Newman-O's:
Newman O's are available in many yummy flavors. I just had the opportunity of trying their NEW Vanilla and also their Hint O' Mint. LOVED both! The mint chocolate combo is so good! The new Vanilla is smooth and yummy. I highly recommend both! I have also tried in the past, their peanut butter chocolate and their original Newman-O's and yes both are very good. I have my eye on their Ginger-O's, how unique! Those sound so good. I love that these cookies dont contain all those yucky chemicals like the other brands. All natural and all organic and all delicious- of course we wouldnt expect anything less from Newman's Own Organics. Check them out- they can be found at your local health food stores. I know our Sprouts and Whole Foods both have a large collection of Newman's Own Organics products!

Newman's Own Organics Pretzels:
SO many options and all SO good! My absolute favorite is their Honey Wheat- slightly sweet, salty salty and of course all natural and all organic! No matter what shape you like your pretzel, Newman's Own Organics has you covered- from sticks, rods, twists and more! They also offer salted varieties as well as unsalted. The variety that I think sounds amazing is their High Protein variety- so cool, filling low calorie pretzels and a high protein content! Love that. We all know how important protein is to our diets and muscles, and of course protein keeps us fuller longer so these are a win win snack for everyone!

I LOVED all the delicious Newman's Own Organics products that I got the try. Be sure to check out all their yummy organic products: PretzelsChocolate Bars,Fig Newmans™Family Recipe Cookies,Chocolate CupsNewman-O'sPop's Corn,Alphabet Cookies , Olive Oil & Balsamic Vinegar,Dried Fruit , Soy CrispsHermitsMintsCoffee and Royal Tea

For More Information:
Visit the Newman's Own Organics Website
Like on Newman's Own Organics Facebook
Find a Newman's Own Organics retailer near you

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. 

No comments:

Post a Comment