Thursday, May 23, 2013

Introducing Zims Natural Pain Relief Products!


As you are all aware I am a HUGE fan of natural products, so when I heard about Zim's Naturally Based Products - I knew I must try them. Zim's started over  over 60 years ago with their original crack cream and now Zim's offers 25 products ranging from lotions and cremes to pain relief gels and diabetic care items. The Zim's Max-Freeze® brand provides an affordable topical pain relief gel that emphasizes the use of natural ingredients such as Ilex Flower and Aloe Vera. Natural is the way to go- do you really want to rub chemicals on your body & let them soak in? I know I dont. I love the smell of natural products too- no strong harsh chemicals that burn the eyes, just natural menthol or herby scents! Keep reading to learn more about Zim's!


I had the pleasure of reviewing the Zim's Max-Freeze and the Zim's Maximum Heat. I also have my eye on their Butter Blends body lotions and their Foot Spa line! Keep reading for a detailed review of the two fab Zim's items I had the opportunity to try. Natural pain relief that works!

Zim's Maximum Heat:
Zim's Maximum Heat is available in both a roll-on and a gel. Features Capsaicin! Capsaicin is naturally occuring in peppers. Zim's Maximum Heat really helped me relieve pain in my knee. As you may know I recently had knee surgery and it is still stiff and swells up on occasion so I am very happy to have found Zim's Maximum Heat. It works great on:

  • Sore Muscles & Muscle Sprains
  • Back, Shoulder, Neck Pain
  • Painful Ankle, Knee, Hip & Elbow Joints
  • Muscular Strains

I had the pleasure of reviewing the roll-on and I really like it because its so easy to use. Just roll it on and go. No fuss, no mess and you dont have to rinse your hands off after. The roller ball allows for the perfect application each time! Zim's Maximum Heat also contains organic ilex, aloe & arnica along with vitamin E, tea tree oil and menthol! Feels awesome and you can feel good about using it!


Zim's Max-Freeze:
Zim's Max-Freeze contains menthol and aloe vera- natural and effective ingredients! I really like they gel (also available in roll on, spray, and a specialized version for your feet!) because I can apply as liberally as I want. I have been using this on my knee after working out as the swelling starts to kick in about then (still recovering from the surgery). Ive also enjoyed using it on my back & neck - which are always stiff these days.

I have noticed that it has helped effectively relieve pain from:
  • Sore Muscles & Muscle Sprains
  • Back, Shoulder, Neck Pain
  • Painful Ankle, Knee, Hip & Elbow Joints
  • Muscular Strains
I really like that Max-Freeze contains organic ilex, arnica, tea tree oil and vitamin E in addition to the menthol & aloe. The scent is not offensive and it vanishes quickly. It contains NO parabens, sulfates, DEA, mineral oit, synthetic fragrances, or petrolatum. You can feel good about using this and of course your muscles and joints will thank you!

For More Information, Visit:
Zim's Natural Products on Facebook (score a $2 off coupon)

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details

No comments:

Post a Comment