Wednesday, June 19, 2013

My Favorite Lotion: Carmex Healing Lotion & Healing Cream

I am pleased to announce that Carmex has introduced a new line of skin care products. I love the original Carmex lip balm and recently had the opportunity to try the new Carmex lotions and I absolutely love them. And Carmex DOES not test on animals!


Carmex Skin Care
Carmex skin care products (Healing Lotion and Healing Cream) are available in tubes, tubs, and also come in travel sizes. Carmex Healing Lotion is full of healing ingredients such as aloe and vitamin E to moisturize, heal and protect skin from dryness. Perfect for daily use to heal and prevent dry skin with a light, pleasant scent. The formula is fast absorbing and leaves no greasy residue behind. 
For intensive moisture, Carmex Healing Cream is a thicker, more concentrated formula that penetrates deep into the skin to help repair extremely dry, cracked skin. The Healing Cream is for those very dry areas such as feet, elbows, and knees. It is a moisture rich thick formula so only a small amount is needed. It really penetrates dry & even cracked skin, leaving it soft, smooth and moisturized. Both smell absolutely amazing! Lightly scented, deeply moisturizing without being greasy at all (my #1 pet peeve), and perfect for both men & women! Carmex has become my go-to lotion (for real!). Both DH & I love it- quality lotion at a great price.
I live in a very dry climate so I am always on the hunt for lotions and serious moisturizers. Well look no further- Carmex to the rescue! My number one pet peeve with many lotions is that they are greasy- well NOT Carmex Healing Lotions- they go on smooth & clean with NO greasy residue. I think what I like most about the Carmex lotions though, is the wonderful scent. It is lightly scented and is perfect for men & women. I really really love the Carmex scent.
To Learn More, Be Sure To Check Out:
Visit the My Carmex website
Like Carmex on Faecbook
Follow Carmex on Twitter
I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details

No comments:

Post a Comment