Thursday, August 1, 2013

Biore Acne Clearing Scrub & Pore Strips: Improve Your Fall Beauty Routine

 

Just in time for back to school, Biore has a fab new facial cleanser that will banish acne & breakouts! I was thrilled with the opportunity to review Biore Acne Clearing Scrub as my skin tends to break out. I also had the pleasure of reviewing Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips. Both are the perfect addition to your fall beauty regimen. Keep reading to learn more about both of these must have products from Biore. 

Biore Acne Clearing Scrub
This mandarin mint scented scrub smells amazing and contains skin-purifying technology not only treats blemishes, over time it prevents new ones from forming by clearing away impurities. The result is clearer, healthier skin and it works fast. I love that this scrub is gentle enough to use everyday and that it contains salicylic acid acne treatment that targets dirt and oil that can cause blemishes without damaging skin’s moisture barrier. Keeps my skin smooth and breakout free, eliminates oil, and keeps me shine free.

This contains active blemish-fighting ingredient salicylic acid, helps clear blemishes and prevents new ones from forming. Leverages Skin Purifying Technology, an exclusive formula that cleans without depleting skin’s natural moisture so it’s gentle enough for everyday use.

Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips

Pore Strips are the deepest way to clean your pores. In just one use, Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips are twice as effective as the leading pore cleanser at getting rid of pore-clogging build-up, dirt and oil that can cause blackheads. Plus, with regular use they can actually reduce the appearance of your pores! I have been a  long time user of Biore Pore Strips and I am a loyal customer. They really work and they definitely out perform the competition. I use them at night before bedtime and they really do clean the pores. I highly recommend adding these to your back to school fall beauty routine.

They are available in a box of eight or a box of fourteen and they are great for gals of all ages. Check them out and find them at your local grocery store, beauty supply shop, or drug store. They have new packaging for those long time users. 



For More Information on Biore, visit:
Biore Website
Biore on Facebook
Biore on Twitter


I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for our honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosure page for full disclosure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment