Wednesday, August 14, 2013

BurstFIT: Disc One Abs & Back Ripper Review

Enter to win the ENTIRE BurstFIT Set right here on my blog: ENTER HERE.

BurstFIT Disc One: Abs & Back Ripper
Dr. Josh Axe, 2013

Dr. Axe leads this 24 minute mostly strength workout in a small space with 2 background exercisers, one showing advanced and one showing beginner modifications. You will only need dumbbells for this workout.

You perform three 60 seconds exercises then repeat 2 more times, with short breaks. Exercises include: V ups, renegade rows, plank pikes, upper back row, clam crunches, & plank knee pulls. The workout concludes with a 2 minute 20/10 hi knee sprint  finisher.

I went heavier and a bit slower. Done w/ heavier weights I rate this a hi intermediate workout. I really enjoy the timed intervals that really make the time fly. Josh Axe is a great lead with lots of great form pointers and has a wonderful instruction style. I got an excellent workout in a short amount of time and you can def do more than one of these per day if you have more time. I am really enjoying this series. I received this dvd to review.

For More Information, Visit:
BurstFIT on the web
BurstFIT on Facebook
BurstFIT on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment