Friday, October 25, 2013

G.H. Cretors Popped Corn: Just in time for Halloween!


Perfect for all your Halloween parties and snacking G.H. Cretors Popped Corn is SO amazingly delicious. I was blown away by their Chicago Mix which includes Cheese Corn mixed with Caramel Corn. Chicago Mix is the perfect mix of salty and sweet. Both DH & I loved it and will be ordering more - soon! Put some out for your next get together & impress the crowds! Save big now on all online orders: 


G.H. Cretors products contains no GMOs, are all natural, are gluten free and are kosher! I love eating foods that I can feel good about. My husband loved all of the G.H. Cretors products so much I didnt tell him that they were also good for him! I loved the Chicago Mix the most but I also LOVE the Just Cheese Corn and the Just Caramel Corn. When I need a sweet snack I grab the caramel and when I am in the mood for savory- of course I go for the cheese! When I cant decide - thats when I go for the Chicago Mix. 


I love that they use brown rice syrup instead of corn syrup. G.H. Cretors  hand crafts each batch in old-fashioned copper kettles. GH Cretors has chosen to use brown rice syrup (instead of corn syrup) for many reasons. Besides the fact that brown rice syrup has a wonderful crisp sweetness, unlike refined sugars it has a low glycemic value. This means that it doesn’t cause a sudden spike in blood pressure or a sugar “high” after it is consumed. 


Order online or find a store near you that carries this fab corn on the G.H. Cretors store finder. Love the ingredients, love the family brand (since 1885), and love the taste! 


Fore More Information, Visit:
G.H. Cretors on the web
G.H. Cretors on Facebook
G.H. Cretors on Twitter
G.H. Cretors on Pinterest
G.H. Cretors on Instagram

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment