Friday, November 1, 2013

Chilly Jilly: Lightweight Lounge Pants That Go From Day to Night With Style!


LOVE these new pants- Chilly Jilly. They are ridiculously comfy, even more flattering and so versatile. They are lightweight and wrinkle resistant and can easily go from sporty to night on the town. They are perfect for travel and great for a day on the run. They make my tummy look flat due to the fold over waist band and DH seems to like the back view :) and save big right now: Fall Sale – For a limited time save 20% on $50 or more – code-20CJ 

Because in every silk bag is a Chilly Jilly Wrap,Wrapper BlanketJilly JacketLounge Pant or set of Gloves – to keep right in your purse. Keep one with you and you’ll be prepared for every air conditioning vent, airplane nap, beach sunset, theater performance, stroll in the park, cold day at the office.


I had the pleasure of trying the lounge pants, which I am wearing right now and I cannot wait to try the Jilly Jacket and the Wrapper Blanket is on my Christmas list - one for me and one as a gift for my mom. I know she will love it. Be sure to check out Chilly Jilly on the web before you start your Christmas shopping- they have so many unique items for all your loved ones this holiday season.

The pants are warm but thin - which is perfect for the AZ winters. Would be perfect for fall or spring in other states. I love that these are as comfy as yoga pants but not as casual. I have already gotten a ton of compliments on them and Its not even 5 pm. Available in black, brown, & navy- I cant wait to get another color. I have the black & am IN LOVE. 

Size small fits sizes 0-4 with a 31 inch inseam. Medium fits sizes 6-8 with a 32 inch inseam. Large fits sizes 10-12 with a 33 inch inseam. Remember the lounge pants can be cut to length for a perfect fit. AND the Chilly Jilly items come in a super cute bag that I saved to use again & again. Perfect bag for travel or makeup stuff. 

For More Information, Visit:
Chilly Jilly on the web
Chilly Jilly on Twitter
Chilly Jilly on Facebook

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details. 

1 comment:

  1. Article ideas very clear . Your writing style is very unique. I very much appreciate the articles you write . Hope you continue to create the beautiful works.Thanks a lot for sharing. 
    training shirts

    ReplyDelete