Saturday, February 8, 2014

BzzAgent & Fiber One Meal Bars: Delicious & Healthy Meals on the Go

My latest BzzAgent kit was courtesy of Fiber One. Keep reading to learn more! Fiber One Meal Bars are perfect for our busy schedules. Great for a breakfast on the go and perfect for a pre-workout snack or meal. I love to enjoy mine as a mid-afternoon snack. The bars are filling and keep me full until dinner- even get me through my evening workout!




Fiber One Meal bars are available in Strawberry Greek Yogurt, Dark Chocolate Almond, and Chocolate Peanut Butter. Plus, each Fiber One® Meal Bar packs 10g of protein, 9g of fiber and 40–60% less sugar*

Both of the bars I had the pleasure of reviewing contained real ingredients- you can taste & see the real fruit & nuts in the bars. The Greek Yogurt is not overly sweet but just mildly sweet & is a great compliment to the bar. The Chocolate Peanut Butter contains real peanuts & is a great sweet & salty combo.

I like that these bars are full of fiber & protein -both keep me filling full without derailing my diet. I like that they are handy & preportioned and that my whole family enjoys the bars and I can feel good about letting them eat these. Great snack or meal to keep in your gym bag, desk drawer, glove box, and lunch box! Make healthy eating easy and handy with Fiber One Meal Bars.

For More Information, Visit:
Fiber One on the web
The Bzzagent website

I received a sample of this product from Bzzagent to review.  I am a bzzagent and participate in their program. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.   Please see 

No comments:

Post a Comment