Monday, February 24, 2014

NEW From Acacia: R.I.P.P.E.D. Total Body Challenge REVIEW



R.I.P.P.E.D. stands for resistance, intervals, power, plyometrics, endurance and diet and nutrition. Together they make for a calorie-scorching, fat-torching program that never lets you plateau. 



R.I.P.P.E.D. Total Body Challenge
Terry & Tina Shorter, 2013

This dvd contains five 6-10 minute segments and a warmup & cooldown, led by Terry or Tina. The DVD also contains a 5 min bonus ab routine. You will need dumbbells for this DVD. The Shorters work out in a nice gym with a group of exercisers, one showing beginner mods & one advanced. Also included prior to each section is an optional tutorial. 

Some segments are all cardio, some all strength, and some include both and all have a focus: intensity, plyometrics, boxing, etc. Exercises include: air rope, squat jacks, fast feet, pliet squats, burpees, Mt. climbers, pushups, unweighted low back fly, mogul & jack combo, floor touch squats, punch & knee pull combos, blocks & kicks, push up to side plank and piston rows.

Bonus Abs: towel to knee pull down, side bends, lying leg extensions, side knee pulls, and figure 8's. 

I rate this an intermediate routine. The Shorters are perky and provide great form pointers & motivation. The time really flies in this workout and each workout is very unique from each other. I got a great workout and I like that even beginning exercisers can benefit from this workout by utilizing the tutorials and beginner modifications. I received this dvd to review. 


For More Information, Visit:
Acacia on Facebook

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment