Sunday, February 23, 2014

BzzAgent Presents: Tone Celebrate Your Skin with Spa-Inspired Ingredients



My latest BzzAgent campaign is the Tone Celebrate Your Skin campaign. If you are not familiar with Tone products- keep reading to learn just how fabulous they are. I had the pleasure of reviewing the Petal Soft with Pink Peony & Rose Oil and I LOVE IT! It contains skin nourishing ingredients to keep your skin pampered all day. Tone has a full line of fabulously luxurious body washes and they all contain spa-inspired ingredients like cocoa butter, white clay, and alpha-hydroxy fruit acids that help keep your skin moisturized and nourished each and every day!


I cant wait to try all of the varieties, they all sound amazing. Mango with vitamin E, alpha-hydroxy fruit acids, oatmeal & shea butter with vitamin e, deep sea extracts & pearl essence, and so many more- its hard to pick just one. The good news you dont have to. Tone products are priced right so you can stick to your budget and they are available at my local Fry's stores so I dont have to make a special trip across town, I can just grab one (or more) along with my groceries. They are also available at your local Target stores and other retailers near you.

Want to have a spa day at home? Its as simple as choosing your Tone fragrance and enjoying all of the benefits of this new spa inspired line brought to you by Tone! Lather, rinse, and you will want to repeat - but with this creamy, thick and rich body wash- you wont need to! A little goes a long way and the bottle is a generous size, so it will last you for a while. 

For More Information, Visit:
Tone on the web
The Bzzagent website

I received a sample of this product from Bzzagent to review.  I am a bzzagent and participate in their program. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment