Friday, February 28, 2014

Vegenaise Eggless Mayonnaise: Available in Flavored & Light!


For all you vegans, vegetarians, or those just looking to eat healthier or incorporate less animal products into your diet, I am pleased to introduce to you: Follow Your Heart Vegenaise. Vegenaise is the original cholesterol-free, egg-free mayonnaise with a taste that¹s Better Than Mayo. AND it is available in low fat, organic, and even flavored! The Chipotle is seriously AMAZING!!! Keep reading to learn more and then RUN (dont walk) to a Vegenaise distributing store near you to try some for yourself, you will be amazed!

Vegenaise makes it possible to enjoy favorite sandwiches, dips, and slaws with the same great mayonnaise taste, but with no cholesterol and no eggs! Follow Your Heart has been producing this great tasting, low sodium, non-GMO mayonnaise alternative for over 40 years. In addition to being cholesterol free, Vegenaise is made with heart-healthy oils, rich in essential fatty acids such as omega 3s. 

Available in many varieties:­ Original, Reduced Fat, Grapeseed Oil, Organic, Soy-Free, and gourmet flavors. ­Fresh Vegenaise can be found in the refrigerated section of grocery stores in your area. Great for making dips, pasta salads, coleslaws, potato salad, and more! Sounds great right? And all the health benefits that go alone with the Vegenaise brand. The Chipotle is bomb as is- spread it on crackers


Vegenaise Varieties I Can't Wait To Try: Pesto, Roasted Garlic, BBQ, Tarter Sauce, Horseradish Sauce, and more! 

My husband is beyond hesitant to even try anything that he feels might be "healthy" the word vegan - scared him and he refused to try this. So being the loving wife that I am, I snuck the Chipotle Vegenaise on his turkey sandwich. He LOVED it, and asked for more. After I revealed that it was Vegenaise and not mayo, I anticipated his usual routine: "oh I dont really like it" but he actually admitted he still loved it, despite it being "healthy." That is a first!! I will definitely be buying the Chipotle again and look forward to trying their other flavored varieties!

For More Information, Visit:
Vegenaise on the web
Vegenaise on Facebook
Vegenaise on Twitter
Vegenaise on Pinterest 

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment