Wednesday, March 5, 2014

NEW From TCBY & Silk Almondmilk: Vegan Soft Serve

I love frozen Yogurt & I LOVE TCBY so I could not wait to tell you about the new variety that I had the pleasure of trying Silk Vanilla Almond Fro-Yo. First it tastes amazing, second both Silk & TCBY are brands I know & trust, and of course its vegan!!!! Two hot brands: TCBY™ and Silk® Almondmilk have come together to create the first ever full vegandairy-free vanilla frozen yogurt

Silk Vanilla Almond Fro-Yo flavor will make a classic available to all customers, regardless of dietary restrains. Perfect for vegetarians, vegans, and those that are lactose intolerant. Also great for anyone watching their calorie & fat consumption as this is a low fat treat you can feel good about eating. Be sure to check out a TCBY near you and grab this new dairy free & super delicious Silk Vanilla Almond Frozen Yogurt treat. 

Only 110 calories per serving, low in fat, low in sodium, vegan, dairy free, and it contains ZERO lactose and is Gluten free all packed in one creamy delicious frozen yogurt treat! Visit TCBY now, in addition to their partnership with Silk, they are offering a ton of super healthy options such as: Super Fro-Yo that contains a special combination of nutrients that work together to improve your overall sense of well-being, and they now offer Greek Frozen Yogurt that is packed with protein. TCBY offers something for everyone and every dietary need. 

Find a TCBY store near you so you can try this creamy delicious treat for yourself. I had the opprotunity to sample Silk Vanilla Almond frozen yogurt & I loved it. It had the creamy rich texture that Silk Almondmilk has and the sweet deliciousness of TCBY yogurt. It is perfect on its own or grab some of the fabulous toppings that TCBY offers like fresh fruit or nuts to personalize it. 


To Learn More, Visit:
TCBY on the web
TCBY on Facebook 
TCBY on Twitter
TCBY on YouTube
 I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

1 comment: