Monday, April 28, 2014

Fitness Favorites Presents: The FIRM: Cardio Split

Fitness Favorites presents digitally remastered, first time available on dvd- some all time favorite one of a kind must have Firm workouts!!! Stay tuned for detailed reviews of more awesome Fitness Favorite dvds and below is my review of The FIRM: Cardio Split, originally released on VHS in 1999. Be sure to check the new 2014 Firm workout calendar on Fitness Favorites now.

Nancy Tucker, Allie Del Rio, Jen Carman, Carissa Foster, Dale Brabham, 2014

This 50 min Firm Parts DVD contains a lower body + cardio and upper body + cardio workouts.You will need dumbbells, short box, tall box, a weighted ball, ankle weights, and an optional barbell for this workout.

After a high energy warmup you move right into your 24 minute lower body workout. Exercises include leg press, squats, and some standing hip extensions with ankle weights, box aerobics, floor aerobics and then move onto a quick stretch.

The 27 min upper body workout starts with Jens (fun) 4-limb cardio section from Super Cardio then moves into 2 sections of ab work. Exercises include upright row, bent row, bicep curls, posterior flys french press, tricep dips, pushups, good mornings, 4 limb aerobics, ball aerobics, and a final stretch.

This is a solid intermediate C+S workout. You can easily modify up or down by adjusting your poundage. The pace is slow enough you can use heavy dumbbells and there is plenty of good cardio. No dread factor and lots of fun segments in it! I received this dvd to review.


For More Information, Visit:
Fitness Favorites on the web
Fit Faves on Facebook 

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment