Read below to find a list of energy boosting snacks. And of course include HYDRIVE Energy Water with your daily snacks for a quick energy boost. HYDRIVE offers a light, non-carbonated and refreshing energy boost.With just the right amount of caffeine and only 30 calories, each of the seven delicious flavors also features a special nutrient enhanced formula. I had the pleasure of reviewing all the awesome flavors and they are all delicious and each one only contains 30 calories!
Here is a list of healthy energy boosting snacks/drinks to combat the mid-day slump. For the health conscious, the best snacks are ones that keep hunger at bay and exhaustion while keeping the calorie count down. From energy water to almond snack packs, here are 5 snacks that boost energy without breaking a diet:
1. HYDRIVE Energy Water: At only 30 calories, HYDRIVE EnergyWater combines the light, refreshing taste of an enhanced water with the same boost of caffeine as an energy beverage. HYDRIVE Energy Water keeps you hydrated and includes performance enhancing formulas that provide additional benefits such as focus, extra power, and recovery.
2. Dove Dark Chocolate Promises: Dark chocolate is a great brain food to help boost productivity during the day. According to Science Daily, “flavanols — a key ingredient of dark chocolate — boosts blood flow to key areas of the brain for two to three hours.” With only 210 calories, it’s perfect for fending off a sweet tooth.
3. Emerald 100 Calorie Snack Packs: Emerald’s almond snack packs are a great 100 calorie snack. They come in many varieties such as cinnamon roast, cocoa roast and vanilla. High in fiber and protein almonds are a tasty and nutritious snack that will help keep anyone satisfied until their next meal.
4. Sabra Hummus and Pretzels Single Serving Pack: Hummus and pretzels are a healthy and wholesome snack for the slump. Sabra snack packs are less than 300 calories and are high in iron, protein, and dietary fiber. Easily transportable, this snack pack is perfect to take to work and eat when hunger strikes.
5. Orville Redenbacher’s Single Serve Popcorn: Orville Redenbacher’s single serve popcorn provides a lot of food at a low calorie cost. The single serve popcorn offers five cups of popped popcorn for only 220 calories and 0 trans fats. It comes it tasty variations such as natural lime and salt and is the perfect way to entertain taste buds.
For More Information, Visit:
HYDRIVE Energy Water on the web
HYDRIVE Energy Water on Facebook