Thursday, April 24, 2014

Fit as a Pro: Five 10 Minute Full Body Workouts for Small Spaces


Fit as a Pro: Five 10 Minute Full Body Workouts for Small Spaces 
Lauren Sesselmann, 2014

Lauren leads this workout barefoot in a living room set. You wont need equipment for this workout and it can be done in a hotel room or any small space! The dvd contains five 10 minute routines selected from the main menu or you can play all. You do about 20 reps of each exercise in the circuit and then repeat the circuits.

Full Body Workout: Exercises include balance stick & knee raise, crisscross jacks, crouching jumps, and gorilla walk.

Chair Workout: Exercises include stretches, knee raises, inner thigh sweeps, glute pinches, plie variations, calf raises, and outter thigh raises.

Pillow Workout:  Exercises include med ball chop (using the pillow), squats raising the pillow, knee push-ups, and single leg bridge.

Fully Body Routine: exercises include bird dog, pike shoulder pulls, double crunches, and standing leg raise toe touches.

Cardio: exercises include fast feet, walk out planks, burpees, and plyo lunges. 

I rate these routines low intermediate. Lauren does a great job of detailing the exercises, making this a great routine for everyone - even those new to exercise. Great for travel or for those with a small exercise space. Lauren provides great form pointers & has a great instruction style. I received this dvd to review. 


For More Information, Visit: 
Fit as a Pro on the web
Fit as a Pro on Facebook
Fit as a Pro on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

2 comments:

  1. How timely for your review! I received this in the mail yesterday and just now opened it. Can't wait to try a workout later today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant wait to hear what you think! It is a unique little workout!

    ReplyDelete