Wednesday, April 23, 2014

GoodBelly: Good Health, Good Taste!


GoodBelly’s delicious organic drinks deliver a powerful daily dose of live and active probiotic cultures of Lactobacillus plantarum299v, a probiotic strain formulated for digestive health. GoodBelly drinks taste amazing, are dairy-free, soy-free and vegan. I was unsure just how good, GoodBelly would be- obviously its amazing for you, but does it taste good? YES YES YES! I am happy to report GoodBelly tastes yummy, is great for your digestive system, immune system and overall health. Your digestive system is critical to your overall health and wellness! Try their 12 day challenge and you will be a convert just like me! Score coupons here to start today. 

My favorite GoodBelly product is the GoodBelly BigShot50. It tastes yummy and it provides the highest probiotic levels available in the GoodBelly line, in a soothing, dairy-free oatmilk with no added sugar. So powerful, you’ll find it in the supplement section. So gentle, you can take it every day- and you should! I found mine at my local Whole Foods stores, and I see it at Sprouts as well. I also had the pleasure of trying the GOODBELLY+ and its awesome because it also contains a multivitamin, LOVE the multi-tasking here. Most people choose to drink GoodBelly+ when they want a quick, convenient and concentrated source of probiotics PLUS a multivitamin. Its great for those who do not like choking down big pills but still want to get their daily dose of vitamins, with only 50 calories. ONLY 50 calories - awesome!

GoodBelly Probiotic Drinks Features I LOVE?
  • Always dairy-free, soy-free and vegan.
  • Unlike many ‘live and active cultures’ found on the market, GoodBelly’s probiotic strain survives the stomach’s acidic environment in order to reach the rest of the intestinal tract.
  • While LP299V® is widely available in Europe, GoodBelly is the only beverage in the United States that offers this probiotic strain.
  • And most importantly, GoodBelly promotes healthy digestion.* But you don’t have to take our word for it. Sign up now for our money-back guaranteed 12 Day Challenge and see for yourself!
  • GoodBelly’s probiotic drinks come in a medley of original flavors: Pomegranate Blackberry, Cranberry Watermelonm Mango, Blueberry Acai, Strawberry,  Lemon Ginger, Vanilla Chamomile, Coconut Water, Tropical Green, Tropical Orange, Pink Grapefruit, Carrot Ginger

I bet you didnt know how much the digestive system and the immune system were connected. One effects the other in so many ways. So you want to stay healthy and get sick less? Keep your digestive system in balance - that is the key and GoodBelly can help. 70% of the body’s immune system dwells in the digestive tract! A properly functioning digestive system is essential to maintaining overall health. Learn more about the incredible link between these two systems. Keeping Your Body’s Bacteria in Balance is important and you have trillions of good and bad bacteria in your body. When they’re out of balance, you might start feeling run-down and out of sorts.



For More Information, Visit: 
GoodBelly on the web
GoodBelly on Facebook
GoodBelly on Twitter
GoodBelly on Pinterest
GoodBelly on YouTube

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment