Tuesday, April 22, 2014

GG Gatsby Presents: Straight Away Hair Styling Collection


Keep reading for a detailed review of a must have for the rising summer temperatures:  GG Gatsby's Straight Away Collection offers you a complete line of products to keep your frizzy hair at bay! The Straight Away Collection of products will  help you fight frizzy when the temperatures rise.  GG Gatsby collection includes Straight Away Shampoo, Conditioner, Straightening Balm and Dry Oil Mist. I have very curly, long hair and straightening hair in the AZ heat was no easy task- thankfully with the help of the Straight Away Collection, straightening my hair can last longer, stay shinier, and feel sleeker for LONGER and not to mention looks amazing. 

The Key Technology in GG Gatsby Straight Away Shampoo is that is packed full of Hair Keratin Protein & Hydrolyzed Keratin. What does this mean to your hair: Small molecules quickly penetrate to repair hair and prevent frizz! This is a must have for me and I am happy to report it really works. My hair without product is a frizzy mess and Straight Away Shampoo is my first line of defense against a poofy frizzy hair-do. Use this with the Straight Away Conditioner for a complete frizz defense line. Get your hair sleek, straight, shiny, and taken care of with the Straight Away line. 

Key Ingredients I love: 
• Date Fruit Extract: Lightly coats the hair and seals the cuticle to reduce frizz
• Soy Protein: Strengthens hair and improves texture
• Sugar Surfactant: For gentle, sulfate-free cleansing
• Pharmaceutical High-Grade Water is tap water that has been treated following FDA guidelines. This process reduces the level of minerals dissolved in the tap water, kills any microbes, bacteria and VOC’s (volatile organic compounds). It is water that
  • Prevents colored treated hair from color fading caused by common water sources
  • Adds water softening ions to maintain hair supple & soft regardless of the type of water used in conjunction with the product
  • Maintains the pH balanced regardless of type of water used with our products

I love love this styling cream because it is a real multi-takser. It works amazingly on my straight styles but also works great with my natural curly look. It is the ultimate blowout cream for creating sleek, smooth styles for when I want to go with a straight look. My hair is frizzy - way frizzy and heat & humidity makes it worse but Set it Straight Straightening Balm Prevents frizz, protect from humidity and provides thermal heat protection- so its like a barrier against my blow dryer and flat iron
 Key features I love:
• Smoothes, hydrates and softens hair
• Controls frizz and adds shine
• Provides light hold for curly or straight styles
• Protects against heat styling damage
• Reduces blow drying time and increases 
shine.

Key Technology that makes this amazing product amazing: • Hydrolyzed Hair Keratin rotein & Hydrolyzed Keratin: Small molecules quickly penetrate to repair hair and prevent frizz
• Sunflower Seed Oil: A natural thermal heat protectant, • Rice & Soy Protein: Improves texture and elasticity of hair. Prevents breakage, • Lemongrass Essential Water: Nourishes and adds shine, • Pharmaceutical High-Grade Water is tap water that has been treated following FDA guidelines. This process reduces the level of minerals dissolved in the tap water, kills any microbes, bacteria and VOC’s (volatile organic compounds). It is water that,   • Prevents colored treated hair from color fading caused by common water sources,   • Adds water softening ions to maintain hair supple & soft regardless of the type of water used in conjunction with the product,   • Maintains the pH balanced regardless of type of water used with our products
Whats more amazing is that GG Gatsy Straight Away Collection is: FREE OF: Parabens • Phthalates Propylene • Butylene Glycol • Sulfates • PABA • Petrolatum • Paraffin • DEA • MEA • Chitosan • GMO’s • Animal Ingredients • Animal Testin

For More Information, Visit:
GG Gatsby on the web
GG Gatsby on Facebook
GG Gatsby on Twitter
GG Gatsby on Pinterest
GG Gatsby on YouTube

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment