Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Abs in 8 DVD Review


Absin8 is a great new core program created by Dan Ngyuen. His approach is DIFFERENT than your typical workout dvd. He has helped thousands of people achievesix-pack abs because he focuses on MOTIVATION, not just the body. Dan believes that your body will not do anything for a sustained amount of time unless your mind wants it. 

Absin8
Dan Nguyen, 2014

Dan leads this 13 minute workout with two backgrounders in a small space. You will need a band with a door attachment for one of the exercises.Dan provides eight exercises that can be done in eight minutes.

Exercises include knee pulls & punches, standing penguin side bends, torso twist, standing crunches, and band pulls with the door attachment.

I rate this a lower intermediate routine. Dan reminds you to focus on the exercise and the muscle involved. Dan is very friendly and reminds you to visualize your results. He is very motivating. I received this dvd to review.

For More Information, Visit: 
Absin8 on the web
Absin8 on Facebook
Absin8 on Twitter
Absin8 on YouTube

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment