Wednesday, June 11, 2014

RockTape: Go Stronger, Longer!


RockTape is a must have kinesiology tape that is powerful enough for Olympic athletes,  and is also ideal for the weekend warrior, gym junkie, or at home fitness guru. Perfect for those of us with  knee problems, rotator cuff, groin and hamstring pulls, lower back issues, shin splints, tennis and golf elbow, Achilles tendonitis, and plantar fasciitis. I have been using RockTape for my knee and it is amazing! I wasnt sure how I would like it or how well it would actually work, but let me tell you - if you suffer from any of the ailments above- you really should check it out. RockTape faciliates blood flow which can help you perform longer & stronger with less muscle soreness!!! I am a true convert! And amp up your RockTape with their Rock Sauce.  Summer is upon us, and most of us will be running outdoors more - do your joints a favor and RockTape them up! Go Stronger, Longer! Enjoy those 5K's with RockTape.


I wore RockTape at my Dbacks 5k and it worked amazingly! I actually put it on the night before because I knew I wouldnt have time to apply it in the AM. Face it a 7 am start time already means waking up around 5 to drive there, park, get your bib, etc. So I wasnt tryign to wake up even a minute earlier. I put it on my ankle and on my knee and I could really feel the difference not only during the race but after - my ankle wasnt stiff and my knee wasnt tight. I usually wear a bulky knee brace but with RockTape I didnt even need it! 


WHAT IS ROCKTAPE USED FOR? 

• Achilles tendonitis
• Plantar fasciitis
• Jumpers knee (PFS)
• ACL/MCL issues
• Rotator cuff
• Groin and hamstring pulls
• Lower back issues
• Shin splints
• Tennis and golf elbow
• Pain associated with pregnancy
• Postural correction

Be sure to check out the RockTape instructional videos that will show you how to tape for many different issues. Please note that if your issues are severe or do not improve within a day of using RockTape, you should seek help from a medical professional. RockTape has been a savior for my knee since my surgery. It is great for my 5K's that I recently started doing and is even great for mud runs & obstacle courses because it is water. Wish me luck on my first upcoming 10K though I know my knee will be able to handle it with the help of RockTape. 

Improving Sports Performance

While RockTape can’t turn a 5 hour marathoner into a 3 hour runner, they do have methods to help you break the 3 hour barrier if you’re already close. When applied properly, Rocktape can help athletes improve form and decrease fatigue through better blood flow. These are the two most critical aspects of increasing performance in almost any sport and RockTape makes it easy! For more information about the use of RockTape for specific sports, visit their dedicated TriathlonRunningand CrossFit pages.










When RockTape is manufactured, they introduce a bias into the weave of the fabric so it stretches in one direction and not the other. This creates a bio-mechanical lifting mechanism that lifts the skin away from the soft tissue underneath, which allows more blood to move into an injured area to accelerate healing and recovery. Watch out sore muscles & say goodbye to DOMs!

For More Information, Visit:
RockTape on the web
RockTape on Facebook
RockTape on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment