Monday, June 23, 2014

SUMMER YUM: Santa Cruz Organic Mango Lemonade



I am super excited to tell you all about  my favorite juice company. Just in time for summer, Santa Cruz Organics Lemonade and Mango Lemonade.  And best yet- they both fit right into my green living trend with organic and natural products that you can feel good about eating and sharing! And check out their non-GMO Project. I had the pleasure of reviewing their Mango Lemonade and it is amazing!! Both DH & me really enjoyed it. I also got to try their Lemonade and it is the taste of summer. So delicious! 


Nothing says summer fun like a nice glass of lemonade, except organic lemonade. Summer pairs perfectly with these lemonades: enjoy them at picnics, backyard barbecues or make them the star of your favorite recipe. Add them to a smoothie for a delicious treat or blend them with ice & a bit of fruit for a slushie. However you enjoy them - you will keep coming back for more! 

Santa Cruz Organic® Lemonades and Limeades are made with Certified USDA Organic fruit juice and are a great addition to any summer activity.  

·         No artificial preservatives or ingredients
·         Certified USDA Organic
·         Flavors include Lemonade, Strawberry Lemonade, Raspberry Lemonade, Peach 
          Lemonade, Mango Lemonade, Cherry Lemonade and Limeade


For More Information, Visit:
Santa Cruz Organics on the web
Santa Cruz Organics on Facebook
Santa Cruz Organics on Twitter

 I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment