Friday, June 20, 2014

Cathe Friedrich's MMA Fusion Review


MMA Fusion
Cathe Friedrich, 2009

Cathe leads this fully chaptered 50 min mostly cardio routine with 3 background exercisers in a brick set. You will not need any equipment for this routine.

After an active warm up, exercises include: knee compbos, punches,  kicks, lunges, elbow strike, low scissor switch & kick, triangle choke hold roll backs, tuck jumps, roll back & up into a pushup, grab & smash, side thrusters, power strike, turtle spinnks, and concludes with floor core work. Cathe builds combos on one side and then you repeat on the other side and the routines are followed by cardio drills.

I rate this a solid to high intermediate routine. As with any boxing style workouts, if you really have to give it your all, you can really get a heart pumping workout. The routines are easy to follow and the routines move right along. Great pace, fun moves, excellent instruction. I did not receive this dvd to review.

For More Information, Visit:
The Cathe Website
Cathe on Facebook
Cathe on Twitter

I purchased this DVD from Collage Video about a year ago and am finally getting around to posting my review. Just posting my review so others can enjoy :) All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment