Thursday, June 19, 2014

Master Lock: Make Summer Safer


Master Lock is THE name I think of when I think of pad locks and all things lockers really. If you go to a gym, you most likely have to provide your own lock for your gym locker or cubby. I have been frequenting a boxing gym nearby and I bring my own lock - so what lock do I turn to? Master Lock of course! Keep your things safe and secure from the beach house this summer to the gym, to your gym bag even! 

I had the pleasure of trying a Master Lock travel lock which works great to lock up my gym locker and is lighter weight than your typical pad lock. Since I have to bring it back and forth with me I really did not want to be carrying around one of those really heavy locks. This lock is tough under fire and I was able to set my own combination so no worries of forgetting your password.

This is the best lock that i have ever had the pleasure of using . Both my husband and I really love it and we cannot get enough of this super duper lock!

Master Lock features I love:
  • Allows TSA screeners to inspect and relock baggage, without damaging the lock
  • 3 dial, set-your-own combination convenience
  • Easy to set & reset
  • Unique side window for easy combination viewing
  • 1-3/16" (30mm) wide durable metal body

For More Information, Visit: 
Master Lock on the Web
Master Lock on the Facebook
Master Lock on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

3 comments:

  1. The new Ford MyKey systems have a number of features that vehicle owners control certain aspects of the driving experience based on which key credential is presented. indianapolis locksmith

    ReplyDelete
  2. . This lock is tough under fire and I was able to set my own combination so no worries of forgetting your password.75019locksmithcoppelltx.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been frequenting a boxing gym nearby and I bring my own lock - so what lock do I turn to? Master Lock of course! Keep your things safe and secure from the beach house this summer to the gym, to your gym bag even! avon indiana locksmith

    ReplyDelete