Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Doonya: Beginner Breakdown Review

Doonya: Beginner Breakdown 
Priya Pandya and Kajal Desai, 2013
This dvd contains a learn a dance segment, 7 dance breakdown segments, and then a bonus complete dance routine. You wont need any equipment for this cardio dance workout. Priya & Kajal workout alone in a nice outdoor set. The dvd contains instructions but also provides a fun workout.

Doonya includes dance styles from pungra, bollypop, village styles, and Indian dance. Exercises learned in the workout include hip pushes, knee pulls, taps, chugs, pliet heel lifts, glute lifts, hops, and tons of fun arm movements. The 7 short segments build on each other, each segment teaching an exercise and then adding a new one to it in the next segment. The bonus segment is a 3 minute dance routine with no instruction. 

I rate this a beginner workout that is fun and a great way to really master the Doonya exercises. Both instructors provide excellent form pointers & cuing. Great addition to any workout library. I received this dvd to review. 
For More Information, Visit:
Doonya on the web
Doonya on Facebook
Doonya on Twitter
Doonya on Pinterest
Doonya on Google+

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment