Baseline Nutritionals presents Essential Relief Oil! It is THE answer to tired & sore muscles. After a tough workout, or to help with an overuse injury Essential Relief is my answer. I have an old ankle sprain and old knee surgery stiffness that act up on occasion. I dont want these old injuries ruining my workout routine - so I use Essential Relief at night when they are acting up. The cooling sensation provides instant relief! What do I love most? It is comprised of essential oils and not chemicals! It really works.
If you are looking for the ultimate muscle oil for deep tissue support, you have found it in Baseline Nutritionals'® Essential Relief® works deep to relax, soothe and assist with healing. This soothing Deep Tissue & Muscle Oil works in seconds. You will feel the benefits of the deep tissue action right away. It is the most powerful muscle oil formula of its kind in the world and is long lasting, providing deep tissue benefits last for hours.
Essential Relief Oils consists of the following ingredients:
- St John's Wort: for relief of nerve- related pain such as sciatica, neuralgia, arthritis, and rheumatic pains
- Arnica: used for centuries for bruises and sprains
- Calendula: relieves pain, anti-inflammatory, and antispasmodic
- Cayenne: stimulates circulation, alters temperature regulation, and desensitizes nerve endings
- Menthol (from peppermint): increases blood circulation and cools the afflicted area
- Ginger: a selective inhibitor of cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) – thus reducing inflammation
- MSM: also called "organic sulfur." It is widely used around the world for relief of pain from arthritis, back pain or muscle pain.
The transporter system contains a proprietary blend of:
- DMSO: MSM's big brother, it works as a universal solvent
- pH Balanced Limonene: because of its dense electromagnetic field, it is one of nature's most potent natural solvents -- and pain relievers.
- Wintergreen Oil: Probably the most recognized scent in pain reliefbalms, wintergreen not only helps carry the other herbs through the skin, it is also effective in relieving arthritis pain, joint stiffness, muscle spasms, and inflammation.
- Emu Oil: a natural emollient used by Aboriginal Australians for thousands of years for its remarkable healing and anti inflammatory properties
Keep in mind that this bottle will last you quite a while because you use so little for each application. A single one-oz. bottle is good for anywhere from 100-300 applications.
For More Information, Visit:
Baseline Nutritionals on the web
I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.