Friday, August 22, 2014

Dressed Up Drills DVD Review

Dressed Up Drills
Kristin Dowell, 2014

This DVD contains 83 minutes of cardio & bodyweight work and contains a ton of premixes so you can do exactly the workout for you on any given day. Kristen works out with 2 background exercisers in a gym class set. They all work out at a different intensity so you can get just the right workout you need. DVD contains a warmup & cooldown.

Cardio Exercises: knee pull, repeater knee, jog, side leap, mogul hops, shuffle floor touches, side step knee hops, glute raises, power jacks, diagonal hops, power knee punches, kick & punch, soccer drills, 1/4 turn squat hops, side scissor jacks &lunges, skater, and squat hops.

Bodyweight Exercises: balance stick to side leg raise, single leg walk out planks, chair roll backs & side leg extensions, burpee, heel click plank jacks, unge & kick, crunch to side lying leg extensions, crouching hop to walk out planks, low back ankle grabs, double crunch leg extensions, plank knee pull & kick. This is a unique & functional bodyweight workout.

I rate this a high intermediate routine that is easy to follow along to. Each athletic style drill builds up in intensity and is combined to a "dressed up drill." Easy to follow combos, so many premixes, and no wasted time, make this a must-have DVD in anyones library. I know I will get a ton of use out of this dvd, use it for cardio only, bodyweight only, or any combo thereof. Kristen provides lots of motivation and form pointers.  I received this dvd to review.

For More Information, Visit:
Program Fit on the web
Program Fit on Facebook
Program Fit on Twitter
Program Fit on YouTube

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment